Monday 15 February 2010



Here's a picture of my section in the "Fly Posters Will Not Be Prosecuted" exhibition at Kraak Gallery (Stevenson Square, Manchester). On display were a few of the framed original artwork pieces from my past work, these and more can be seen at myspace.com/mr_hallows. The launch night went with a bang, with officers of the local metropolitan police force dropping by to join in on the merriment (or more accurately to break it up).

Coming up next though is Mill24, a series of one hour exhibitions to be held over 24 hours on the 24th of April. I'll be building a semi-immersive large Illustration piece as my contribution (2D characters in a 3D space). Still in the planning stages of what to do, but expect sneaky peeks in the following weeks of what will be on display, I imagine I'll be feeling very Jack Bauer on the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment